Sunday, October 4, 2009

Behind BdM The Nutcracker

3/3. Three seasons, three photo shoots.
First, Western Symphony. Second, La Bayadere.
And one of my favorites as the third: The Nutcracker.
This time, the play is produced by a whole different direction of Artistic Director Luis Serrano. And I must admit, the new updates look incredible on stage! For example, mice are slim instead of fat. And the Christmas tree gets taller as well as well as the whole stage. Great visual effects!
So, this time we were in charge of portraying the magic behind the scenes and on-stage in order to capture the kids and families eyes for this upcoming Christmas season.
Below you will find a video, recorded by me, with a Nikon Coolpix. My other camera is sick :( I hope you enjoy it. It is a little bit short as a video but it captures what one of the billboards will look like.

Behind the Scenes: The Nutcracker from Dany Gutierrez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment