Monday, January 5, 2009

Feeling Melancholy from 2008




So, okay....
We'll be publishing our most new MySpace page in a few minutes. I have been working on that and Diego has too.
However, this is not the reason why I write. Today I write because I just noticed that we did not publish on our website the documentary stuff we do.
Altough we do not do it very often, we do manage to take some time off and enjoy the scenery around us. These pictures that I publish on my post were taken on December 11,2008 (last year). I am wearing the yellow vest...I think that is my favorite color to dress! hahaha I just realized that.
I just love these pictures they remind me of what was going around us, all these beautiful traditions, the people's customes, everything for just believing...that is just amazing. I'll try to post more pictures of that day.
I'll come back later, I have to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment