Monday, February 22, 2010

The next approach on the market.

I woke up early today, full of energy and with only one thing on my mind: I must blog.
I haven't posted anything new for a while, but not because I did not want to but because I haven't had an interesting thing to talk about. But now, I do.

As I said, I woke up early today. I did my morning ritual: gym, breakfast, shower and sit on my computer.
While sitting on my computer, I started reading my tweets, my FB home and came up with this new blog post of "A Photo Editor" which you can read here. His blog re-directed me to Scott Goodson's writings which you can read here.

So, I read. And read.

Interesting...hmmm... a while ago I was having this conversation with a friend of mine. It is amazing how they say that people are connected through ideas and that if you don't execute them right away, someone will do it instead. Proven correctly. There is this site called OpenAd; OpenAd opened my eyes. I haven't heard from it before however, we have talked about what would happened it if existed. My friend is one of those people that come up with ideas all the time, I actually enjoy being in a car together because ideas won't stop...she travels in space and starts telling me what she thinks, the dream she had, and all of them are related to advertising. Because of this economy, my friend lost her job last year. She is unemployed and still hasn't stopped thinking on what brands should do, creating advertising campaigns in her mind...and I think that I found a solution for her today. While unemployment is not fun either, she may now enter a world of creatives and start posting her very original ideas to be heard.




Kept reading Scott's writings and learned about "The Department of Doing". One more thing to add to my TO-DO list for today. I was impressed. I was blown away by these wonderful people that have just one objective: DO. While many others are trained and focused on what to do, they actually do it. They focus and actually execute their ideas. As a producer, my work is to do. And I believe I do it correctly however, you cannot have enough knowledge or enough experience. It is always nice to know that someone does what you do in other levels across the world. I congratulate both Neil and Richard for being so innovative and for doing, your work is marvelous. Thanks for being an inspiration.

With a lot in my mind, now I focus on my TO-DO list for Monday 22, 2010. It looks like it is all good. One of those days when I woke up with a positive attitude and looking forward to conquer the world. I must now conquer it with a different approach, with a new business plan, with an open mind and with the desire of doing.


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. awesome article Dany! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, thanks for your comments. They cheered me up!

    ReplyDelete