Friday, September 10, 2010

#Quiéreme Production Staff is needed!






For this incredible journey to begin, I am looking for:
Stylist and Make-Up Artist. Please keep in mind that although you are capable of doing both jobs, I need two different persons since there are 14 models to get ready  for the photo shoot. Although, there is a plan that 7 shots are done in day 1 and the rest are done in day 2, I will need focus on a specific area.
There is a budget for this. But, I will need you to contact me personally so I can give you the exact detail$.
I’ll be more than excited to have you come with us. Here are more details:
We leave from Monterrey, NL to San Andres, Cohamiata, Jalisco on October 3. 12 hour drive. We stay there for 5 complete days. 1 day to scout location and pre-prep, 2 days to pre-produce and 2 days for production. We come back  on October 9 and we are ready to print, to do what we have to do and get ready for the International exposure!
Travel expenses such as hotel and food are included in the job.
Day of Event: October 28, 2010.
Send me your CV, samples of your work. First come, first serve!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment