Monday, July 6, 2009

San Andrés de Cohamiata, Jalisco | Expedition

A few kids in the main plaza (this is downtown).

Eladia and me at her grandparent's home. The day we left.

Chabelo and me. Last Tuesday at dusk.

Visitors. Our door was a blanket.

Martha Susana and me. We are in front of her Dad and uncle Vicente. In front of us is the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. Lovely view!

Meal time. I am just waiting for Chayo to finish so we can go back to town.

Saturday morning.


This video took us a long time to make. At least a week of traveling and living among the most amazing people. Some may say that they lack of a lot of things: including electricity and water. But I say they do not lack of anything, they have it all.

Kiekari tsie hai yuruxetriett | The Journey from Diego Huerta on Vimeo.

2 comments: