Thursday, June 17, 2010

Behind "The Two Girls and the Dog"

The photograph below is one of my favorites.
I have a special bond with this one and I think that it comes down to being thirsty on a Thursday and feeling hot. We were outside of the grocery store in the town of Cohamiata walking around...(FUN FACT:I had my yellow rain boots on and you can actually see them if you get close to the fine digital print photo that is now in the gallery.)

This beautiful girl stopped and looked at us, always asking to see the result of the pictures that Diego was taking in his LCD screen in his D3 camera. She held her sister tight and posed for Diego.
I specially love the fact that the little one is pulling her sister's hair and I love how the dog is on the back and you can barely see it.

You can know more about these photographs and be able to actually enjoy and see them in big with exact and accurate details this Saturday June 19, 2010 at 6.00 pm at the Mexican American Cultural Center.
I hope to see many of you there.

Together, let's raise fund for the Huicholes and have fun doing it!
We'll have Cruz Tequila, Casa Chapala Catering and photo booth by Annie Ray.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment