Thursday, November 26, 2009

Austin Monthly Magazine - 1/4 photo shoot

Not the final shot on lightning and details...but we are getting there. ;D
The final shot looks waaaay different. Still, I wanted to publish myself hehe.



Last Monday photo shoot.
So, I promised to stay in touch and also keep updating my blog as I used to. Here goes.
Monday 24, 2009 7 am.
Location: Public Boat Ramp at 360 Bridge.
With a freezing weather, I was prepared to go in the water and so I did. I must say that Diego was the bravest to get in the water first. As you can see in the photo below, vapor was coming out of the water, slowly...as the Sun finally came up.



On site pictures...Diego and team are following models across Lake Austin. I love the way this shot looks because it captures how the work is being done.



Finally, the male model in his paddle board. Last shot before wrapping up.



Paddle Board - Behind the Scenes for January 2010 from Dany Gutierrez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment