Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Cook more"...Check!

I have made a list of the things I want to do.
In this list, 16 things are written and I'm still working to accomplish them.
However, one place on my list is "To cook more" so I did it. I took some time off my lunch and made a cake. With this, I felt amazing! On my list, I share the idea of becoming "the greatest producer ever!" and I want that also. I trust that this will come true day after day.
So, in this list, I also included having visits in my blog. In order to keep my blog being visited and followed, I must give out tips.
Here goes:
1. Buy a cake mix that you like. I like the yellow mix, it tastes like butter and looks just like the picture.
2. Instead of using water, you may use milk. Instead of oil you may use butter. It will taste different and better.
3. Have people who you love around you.
4. Always!!! Pre-heat the oven. Scientifically and proven by me!


My people who I love around me. You can see them savoring it too!


Out of the oven.
Tip: If the box says that it takes from 30-35 minutes. Leave the cake in the oven for 5 more minutes. Turn the oven off for these last 5 minutes.


Without the chocolate. Which I made myself too!


Chocolate and sprinkles. Never enough!


Ready to eat.


I found this website: 43things.com and started listing my things to do. I must say it has helped me and motivated me. So, if you are like me, wanting to record your every single move and like the part when you check after accomplishing, this is a great site. And! People get to cheer you. To see me, go to: http://www.43things.com/person/danygtz

No comments:

Post a Comment