Sunday, June 14, 2009

Production for "Circus"



In case you haven't noticed I had been busy and tired. But here goes why. We has this photo shoot last Thursday.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday I was focused on another project we are doing as a personal project, so, I finally took my time and wanted to post about my latest photo shoot which I enjoyed huge time!
I must accept that the temperature was high and I was sweating (sorry!) like a pig! But it felt good to be with the artists and to watch them prepare before their show. We had two (2) hours to do this shoot and we of course took advantage of their time and made pals :D
Ladies and Gentlemen, the circus!

PHOTOS





VIDEO....DO NOT MISS IT! I LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK.
THANKS DIEGO!

Circus I from Diego Huerta on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment