Monday, June 22, 2009

Super Me Ready to Leave

Why the "Super" Hahaha! I don't have any idea.
I'm ready to leave YES I AM.
So, Thursday 25th, Diego and I leave to Tepic, Nayarit. 18 hour drive.
Friday we pick up our translation guides and ready to rumble to San Andrés, Jalisco.
A whole week with Huicholes. New experiences and once-in-a-lifetime things to see! I'm so excited.
We did the food shopping today and we'll eat as bears: tuna and fruit.
Oh no! Bears eat salmon. :D Even better right!?

Checklist:
Food - Yes
Toilet Paper - Yes
Tent - Yes
Sleeping Bag - Yes
Sponsor Stickers in my Car - Yes
Prepared to go Offline - Not Yet

This video is something I did today. I wanted edit some of my pictures and get them jiggy with some music. While Diego was getting the car ready I couldn't help to work on my pictures with my CoolPix without flash and playing with my own and Diego's reflections...

Sponsored Travel from Dany Gutierrez on Vimeo.

2 comments: